I can feel the love. Hopefully by Feb. 14, our smog will be gone and it will begin to warm up a bit. We are all tired of this weather.
The older I get the more I love. You begin to see life and people through different eyes. You are more tolerant, more charitable, more giving and less selfish.
Look around you and see the love that God has for you in creating this beautiful world we live in. If you can't see it, you haven't looked hard enough. Look at people's hearts and not always their actions. Try to understand where they are coming from.
Enjoy life! I try every day to be happy and love. Afterall, it is the time for LOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"BE"
Santa Brent & girls
About Me
- PAT
- Sewing has always been my first passion in crafts. I have tried it all from clothes to swimsuits to wedding dresses. Now I quilt, make cloth bowls, aprons & pillowcases. It keeps me out of trouble! :)
granddaughters & their aprons by me
cloth bowl
aprons by pat
No comments:
Post a Comment